Generate new ideas
LUNCH & LEARN
Many challengesto meet
Be part ofthe DREAMTEAM
Montreal life #PLACEDESARTS
Have fun at work
Postes à pourvoir
To manager our projects in a better way, we are looking for a Front-End developer. You will work on ambitious projects (Startup projects, e-commerce, web applications, pwa, experiential websites, etc.)Here’s the few things you’ll have as a mission:
- Work hand to hand with our UX/UI designer.
- The definition of the exchange formats with the back-end team.
- The quality of your work will be at his best perfection
- Respect deadlines of your projects
- Bring technical advice and recommendations to you project team.
Required qualification / skills
DEC in computer sciences or 2 years experience as front-end web developer or in a similar position. You need to have a strong interest in web projects.
You are up to date with the current front-end technologies and best practices: responsive design, CSS pre-processors (Sass or Less), flex-box, CSS Grid, …
- You have already used Bootstrap or an equivalent framework.
- You know how to handle compatibility issues between different browsers and you know the recommendations of the W3C.
- On a personal level, you have good interpersonal skills and a good analytical and synthesis spirit. You are aware of the importance of contributing to the respect of the company’s code standards.
- Extra: You have already used a JS framework like Angular, ReactJS / React Native or Vue.js.
Back-End Magento Developer
strong skills with LAMP environment and you are more than comfortable with Magento (first essential experience). You have at least 2 years of experience in PHP backend development (in business).
You are a perfect match if you have:
- Experience with Magento 1.
- Experience with PHP frameworks such as Zend or Symfony
- In-depth knowledge of the HTTP protocol, as well as a first experience with Varnish (or other HTTP cache systems).
- You have already worked with Docker environments.
You have strong knowledge n LAMP environment and you already have work with a framework (Symfony, Laravel) or a CMS (WordPress, Drupal, eZ Platform) PHP (first essential experience). You have at least 1 year of experience in PHP backend development (in business)
You are the perfect match if:
- You know how to communicate effectively with people from various backgrounds both internally and externally.
- You are a great team member.
- You are curious, eager to learn and able to get out of your comfort zone.
- You like to share your discoveries and experiences.
- You are able to carry out different projects at the same time.
- You are results-oriented and know how to meet deadlines.
You want to apply for one of the job above? Or none of our job offers match your expertise? Send us your application, we are always looking for new talents to join our team of fire!